New students $450
Returning Students $375
Toddler Students (2 yrs)
8:00 - 12:00 $800
Primary Morning Students
8:00- 12:00 (3-6) $860
Primary Extended Day
8:00-3:30 (3-6) $1000
Monday - Friday
8:30 -3:30 (6-9) $1,100
Tuition fee are subject to change * Months that have 5 weeks
- New Student Registration - There is a non-refundable $450 registration fee paid at the time of a child’s initial enrollment (Application $100+Montessori fee $350) $375 for returning students
- Please note there will be a re-registration fee of $100 due on February of each year in order to hold an already enrolled student’s place in the classroom for the next academic year. Also, your tuition will accordingly reflect a 5 week month.
- Montessori Fee – The Montessori fee is $350(non-refundable)for the first child; or $650 for a family of 2 children ($50 discount for family of 2). This fee is due on or before August 1st of each school year. If this fee is paid prior to July 27th, there is a $10 discount. Please note, there are no refunds on tuition payments or fees. If your child attends school or not, you are responsible for tuition and your fees. Debit or credit cards are required to be on file, for tuition payments.
- Schedule a Tour - The school’s Director will meet with the parent(s) to discuss the Montessori program and the student’s / parent’s needs. An information & application packet will be provided at this time.
- Acceptance - Families will be notified in writing regarding acceptance. Upon acceptance, forms requiring additional registration information will be provided. When these forms are returned along with the appropriate registration fees, your place at one of our Montessori Learning Centers will be confirmed.
The admissions process at Montessori Learning Centers is designed to ensure that we can provide the best possible school experience and opportunity for you and your family.
Students accepted into our program are enrolled for the full school year. We do not accept partial year or temporary enrollments, however special arrangements may be made for those applying to enter the program after the school year has begun. Acceptance into the program is at the sole discretion of the school.
Montessori Learning Centers accept children without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disability provided that the school can meet the needs of the child.